- Candidates can be 100% Remote if they are not local. For candidates within a reasonable driving distance (within 1 hr.), HM advised they may expect them to be onsite once COVID is lifted.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL BACKGROUND/SKILLS:
- Formal Agile w/ SCRUM
- Ability to write user stories (US) with acceptance criteria (AC)
- Experience as a Product Owner working in a Formal Agile with Scrum development environment.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Experience developing and writing User Stories in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience and knowledge of Molecular Diagnostics Applications
- Experience and knowledge of Laboratory testing codes in the Healthcare domain
- Experience as a Business Analyst in the Healthcare domain
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban Project Management Methodologies
- Experience presenting to Senior Management
- Collaboration Tools like Version One, Jira or equivalent
- Agile/Scrum Certification
- Business Analyst Certification
- Elicit and document user requirements to meet a business objective. Sets customer expectations on feasibility. Identify and validate requirements and organize the information into a logical document using business analysis models that are understood by the customer and Information Systems.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for one or more lines of business on various projects. Mentor less experienced business systems analysts.
- Ensure understanding of why the business solution was chosen and guide both technical and customer departments in the development of the systems.
- Facilitate the transfer of knowledge about the "big picture" direction of the business units to others who support them. Provide guidance to less experienced team members so they can transfer this knowledge to technical departments.
- Ensure the accurate deployment of solutions through review of problem logs, assisting with test plans and test matrices, and other analysis activities.
- Provide the business direction for system changes.
- Validate the business need for solutions to business problems and process improvements.
- provided by Dice