NextPath Career Partners
is currently seeking a Backend Engineer- Ruby
to join our client's team.
This is a fully remote, direct hire
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Work closely with developers, design and product to build enterprise-ready features powering the workflows users depend on daily
- Drive projects independently from technical design through completion
- Break down projects into well-defined, phased milestones
- Help identify gaps or risks in product requirements
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Design and implement high performance, reliable, and scalable systems
Nextpath Career Partners
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in designing and building highly scalable web services
- Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to teammates and stakeholders, regardless of their experience or technical expertise
- A track record of balancing predictable execution with producing well-tested, easy to reason about code
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn't appear to fit we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: