- .NET Experience
- SQL Experience
- Oracle Experience
Nice to have:
- Has developed an ERP system in the past - Nice to have
- Understands and has worked with STIG guidelines and Security Configurations settings
- Experience with .NET
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who works well on their own, have the ability collaborate as necessary, and be able to advice, assist and train others. They should have a lot of experience with converting applications from one language to another.
- Work closely with analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Confer with user representatives to gain an understanding of necessary changes to system.
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems, and devise computer programs, systems and related procedures to process data. Evaluate interrelationships in immediate programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- Maintain and modify programs according to specifications. Design, code, implement, maintain and support application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Make recommendations toward the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Assist in the analysis of production system problems and in recommending workable solutions. Assist in component and data architecture design, and performance monitoring.
- Test modified programs, verify logic, perform any necessary "debugging", and write the documentation.
- provided by Dice