The Sr. Analyst, Sales Incentive Compensation and Alignments partners with Animal Health Commercial teams to effectively administer sales incentive plans, develop sales goals and manage territory alignments. The role will identify and communicate process, data and technical requirements and supports data governance, systems, operations, and project management. Also acts as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate, and validate business and system requirements for platform applications. Provides subject matter expertise on IC and territory alignment system capabilities and functionality to influence and drive decisions regarding sales force processes and use of systems.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas.
- Work with team members to identify enhancements to provide higher quality reporting deliverables.
- Designs and executes advanced queries, builds reporting to support IC program execution, and influences the design for automated reports.
- Supports Sales Leadership and field teams through effective management of systems and business data, developing actionable analytics and leveraging data to provide meaningful insights.
- Understand sales team objectives and identify effective solutions to implement and execute sales incentive plans.
- Develops effective communication materials to communicate IC plan details to field teams and sales leadership.
- Manage system administration for IC and alignment systems support to facilitate business processes and optimize usage experience for Sales users.
- Effectively partner with IT and vendor to implement needed system enhancements.
- Develop sales goals/quotas for commercial sales teams that align with business objectives and optimize sales results.
- Perform cost analysis & modeling of alternative commission/incentive plan design or quota levels.
- Drive Incentive Compensation governance process improvements to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and optimization for the capability.
- Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations and Company policies and procedures. Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or other related field
- 5-7 years progressive experience in IT, Finance, customer service and/or relevant business experience.
- Direct experience in the development and implementation of Sales Incentive Compensation plans highly preferred.
- Advanced ability to make quick decisions and prioritize
- Strong communications skills. Ability to customize communications both verbally and written for respective recipients.
- Ability to lead without authority.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Expert analytical skills with very high capacity to translate data to the needs of the respective stakeholder
- Process oriented individual with strong problem solving skills.
Who We Are:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious accommodation. Click here for more information on the vaccine mandate and COVID-19
- Compensation: This position offers a base salary typically between $110,700 and $138,400. There is opportunity to consider higher compensation above this range based on business need, candidate experience and or skills. The position may be eligible for a role specific variable or performance based bonus and or other compensation elements. For an overview of our benefits please click here.
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to a person's actual or perceived race, including natural hairstyles, hair texture and protective hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law.RSRBI