Who We Are
We're NFP, a four-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe businessispersonal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit:
P&C Private Client Group (PCG) is a division of NFP Property & Casualty. We are a retail operation for affluent and wealthy individuals and families seeking personal lines products in the United States, parts of Europe, and Canada. Our headquarters are in New York City with offices across the country - specializing in insurance ranging from homeowners and auto to specialty lines, such as aircraft and watercraft.The Role
The Sr. Account Executive is a critical member of each office. As the Sr. Account Executive, you will manage the day-to-day responsibilities of existing client programs. You will manage a book of business and work with a team to provide sales support and multiple services to a range of clients. In addition to our internal referral sources, you will also leverage your network for new business initiatives.
We offer a hybrid work schedule sharing the week from our Morristown, NJ office and work-from-home.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Manage, maintain, and create client programs, including group excess and special markets billing
- Negotiate coverage terms and pricing with carriers
- Work with other team members in providing sales support for the acquisition of new customers
- Assist with underwriting, pricing, and proposal preparation
- Attend outside meetings with marketing partners, client groups, and insurance carriers
- Expected to manage a book of business ($2-3M in premium) while contributing to the sales effort of the office
- Work with internal and external centers of influence to develop new business
- Ability to provide client support, develop and maintain relationships, and work independently on assigned accounts
- Lead by example regarding compliance with set policies
Education and/or Experience:
- P&C license required upon hire
- P&C Account/Client Management experience
- Familiarity with major markets, such as AIG, Chubb/ACE, PURE and Cincinnati Financial. This includes knowledge of their products, appetite and experience with their quoting systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with clients, colleagues, and carriers
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel
What We Offer
- A bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of Personal Lines industry and product line experience
- In addition to familiarity with the major markets as mentioned above, a familiarity with carriers such as Travelers and Progressive as well as The National Flood Ins. Program
- Experience with Epic a plus
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.