SQL DBA (Database Administrator)/Developer(BI/Analytics)-£50K-£60K-Remote.
This is an excellent role for an experienced DBA who would like to have a varied role in DB Administration, Web Application Development & Business Intelligence. You will be providing support on a number of Databases whilst also developing the groups Business Intelligence and Data Reporting which includes the following:
* Significant experience and training in the Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012/2016 software especially SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
* Extensive experience of developing extract, transform and load routines using SQL Server.
* Experience of IIS Administration.
* Experience of the management of databases and Web Applications in Microsoft Azure, including Linux & Apache-based web solutions.
* Interest in developing skills in BI Solutions utilizing the Microsoft BI stack.
* An interest in understanding the Microsoft BI stack including Power BI, SQL Server and its linked role in delivering web-based applications.
* Understanding of data flows, data management and analysis.
* Understanding of techniques to develop reports to support decision-making.
* Good understanding of SQL Agent.
* Experience of T-SQL programming, including Stored Procedures, Triggers, and SSIS packages.
* Ability to interpret and express user requirements and translate them into specifications.
* Experience of working in a pressured and complex environment requiring prioritization of workloads and negotiation of delivery timescales.
* Ability to understand a broad range of complex information quickly and making decisions where opinions differ/no obvious solution and make recommendations.
* In depth insight into report design and development.
If you're keen on working with global regional teams and their data, identifying opportunities to support internal customers in the commissioning of developments for the improvement of internal and external processes THEN PLEASE APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!