Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
- Work with business SME's to develop data quality reports.
- Document data sources and how and when the data is updated.
- Analyze data sets using pivot tables to identify discrepancies and summarize them to be presented to business users to address.
- Ability to analyze large data set manually to identify defects in data.
- Create tickets to system owners and work cross functionally to ensure issues are fully resolved. Experience & Skills:
• Has intermediate skill set and knowledge within SQL is a must. Can perform queries joining multiple tables to validate and update data.
• Has an intermediate analysis skill set using spreadsheets and knows the appropriate functions/formulas to join, update, validate rows
• Can work independently and develop an analysis to be shared with cross functional teams based on a business requirement.
• Ability to focus on a set of data quality tasks that may include updating templates in bulk or validating records one at a time.
• Technically savvy and can navigate through complex system structure in order to open tickets, pull data, and communicate effectively.
• Has experience working with SAP and supply chain operations systems.
• Proficient with spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A410.- provided by Dice