Interested in joining the leading destination for short-form mobile video? Our client is a top social media platform with the mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They have a global team with offices around the world, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We are looking to hire a skilled Technical Sourcer to assist with the sourcing and hiring of candidates for specialized technical positions. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews. You may also be required to manage the candidate database and record hiring conversion rates.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to understand job requirements, function, and fits for the organization
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn, Facebook, Alumni list, and alternative search techniques
- Work with coordinators and recruiters to manage an efficient hiring process
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and conduct talent mapping
- Support various hiring projects, such as campus recruiting events
How You can be Qualified:
- BA/BS equivalent experience 1-3+ years of technical sourcing in a high volume environment(search firm or in-house recruiting team)
- Proficiency with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and any other social networks, such as Facebook, technical forums are required. Experience with research/sourcing and diving into search strategies is a huge plus
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Great communication skills. Engaging phone skills and a real passion for recruiting
Powered by JazzHR