If you are a Remote Solutions Architect with experience, please read on!
We're a revolutionizing analytics company that's looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our team and take our engineering team to that next level. The right candidate will have the ability to wear multiple hats and act as the liaison between a variety of departments and teams. If you're ready to join our family, Apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- We're looking for a Solutions Architect that has at least 5 years experience with solutions development
- The right candidate will have a strong background in a variety of technologies and methodologies
- Must have experience with QA testing
- Must be very well organized and have great written and verbal communication skills
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience
- Must have experience working with JIRA, Agile/Scrum, QA, UI/UX, and Microsoft
- Must be able to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Experience working with Electronic Vehicles and Consumer Electronics a big plus
What's In It for You
- Ability to work remote
- Competitive compensation packages
- Great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Loads of room to grow!
- Bonus Potential
- Stock Options
So, if you are a Remote Solutions Architect with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CK7- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Allyson Cronan Shields - Director of Recruiting, North-East Region - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.