This role is a REMOTE
contract opportunity located in St Louis, MO. No 3 rd party agencies or Corp to Corp please .
Will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future
, are not eligible for hire.Job Description
Reporting and Working Relationships
- Reports to the Sr. Director, Technology. Works in collaboration with IT Services and the business unit's tech groups.
- Works with all departments within the organization to assist in the improvement of business processes, testing systems to ensure functionality is satisfactory and recommending new systems or product upgrades.
Design and build foundational elements for use in software products. Gather requirements and implement through experience and technical skill. Analyze problems and write code to provide solutions that work across the organization. Implement foundational elements into software products and custom client solutions. Responsible for understanding internal and external customer needs, and designing computer/network systems that allow customers to implement systems for their technology business applications. Perform system and network modeling, analysis and planning to implement a solution that will meet business needs within financial budget guidelines. Research software and hardware products or services, and find best solutions and prices to meet business requirements. Presents and translates the design to customers to ensure the design will meet the customers' requirements.25% -
Along with design and development, reviews and analyzes current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic objectives organization/client. Works with all departments within the organization to assist in the improvement of business processes, testing systems to ensure functionality is satisfactory and recommending new systems or product upgrades.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Java program language
- Knowledge of IT Architecture design principles
- A passion for containers, DevOps and microservice architecture
- Deep full stack expertise of the software life cycle from development to operations
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.