To ensure we provide excellent customer service, we have a unique employee culture that doesn't just talk about core values, but exemplifies them in everything we do. They are: do the right thing, quality matters, and question everything. We believe in investing in our people to play to their strengths and have the right people in the right seats. All employees have weekly check-ins with their manager and twice a year performance reviews to ensure clarity of job expectations. To learn more about our culture, please visit our website.
This position is full time and remote (California residents only) with occasional office visits for meetings. This position will work with the data and IT team as a front end developer, administering and developing the software used by the other departments at Valor. These include Salesforce, Zendesk, Five9, and Guru. Other software may be added as necessary.
- Fully administer core software for the pharmacy, and continually learn, test, and roll-out new features as applicable to the various operational workflows
- Customize application to meet the unique needs of our business, including creating custom fields, objects, and workflow rules
- Provide support and training to end users, troubleshoot issues, and ensure they can effectively use the app to meet their goals
- Maintain data quality, perform data imports and exports as needed.
- Design, implement, and maintain automation processes using workflows and triggers to streamline business operations
- Manage user roles, profiles, and permissions to ensure data security and access controls are in place
- Collaborate with various departments to understand their needs and design integration solutions that bridge the gap between systems and applications, enabling data and process flow
- Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation of configurations, processes, and procedures with version control
- Stay up to date with updates, best practices, and emerging technologies to recommend improvements and optimizations
- Daily responsibilities involves ensuring that the software operates smoothly and is prepared for end users to use in their daily work routines
- Maintain a high user adoption rate for all implemented software
- Maintain a record of all software licenses, their costs, and renewal dates
Why work at Valor
- You LOVE Zendesk & Salesforce and have an appetite for learning software
- You get super happy when your workflow is automated, integrated, and documented
- You can critically think through and create a project plan and work with minimal supervision
- You take initiative and can identify and bring up issues to problem solve
- You want a career in the pharmacy or compounding industry
- You are open to feedback to improve your work product and up for the challenge to keep up to date on new features and workflow changes
- You believe in and can demonstrate our core values
- You are comfortable with fast-paced, dynamic, and growing pharmacy business
- Competitive pay
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k) with Safe Harbor Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- 20 Paid Time Off days (includes Vacation, Sick, & Holidays)
- Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
Valor’s pay band range for this position is $80K to $110K per year. This salary range may include multiple levels. Your level is based on our assessment of your interview performance and experience, which you can always ask the hiring manager about to understand in more detail. Salary is just one component of Valor’s total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Valor will include employer contributions for employee premiums of medical, dental, and vision coverage, long-term disability, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with safe harbor match and profit sharing plan, PTO and Holiday pay policy, and other benefits.
Valor Compounding Pharmacy, Inc. is an At-Will and EEO employer. We have a diverse group of hardworking people who thrive in dynamic environments. In 2020, Valor was ranked in Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies, awarded by the San Francisco Business Times Leadership Trust, and accredited by the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB). We are a multi-state licensed 503A sterile and non-sterile compounding pharmacy. We pride ourselves on our innovation, data driven decision making, and quality in patient care, medications, and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred major in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, or Information Systems Management)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Certified in Zendesk (required)
- Certified as a Salesforce Administrator (preferred)
- Certified in Project Management (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in front-end development, healthcare experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, enabling effective interaction with peers, executives, and leadership in the English language
- Pass drug screening test, background check, and pre-employment verification process
- Highly dependable, committed to meeting deadlines, punctual and demonstrates strong ethical standards in their work
- High level of attention to detail with a proven track record.
- Must adhere to policies and procedures in place
- Must exhibit the ability to work independently but have an awareness of the significance of regular work reporting
- Exceptional project management and problem-solving skills