STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
S3 is seeking a Software Engineer Advisor for a contract opening with one of our clients in the healthcare industry! This role requires a person that has a breadth of knowledge in computer science, a problem solving mentality and a passion for continuous improvement. This role is 100% remote with core hours of 8am - 5pm CST/EST.
Job Title: Software Engineering Advisor (Remote)
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 18 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at and reference job .
- Build and maintain architecturally sound components, tools and applications.
- Involved in the full life cycle of projects.
- Responsible for unit testing and code deployment.
- Collaborate with peers, leadership, and business partners to drive solutions.
- Willing to participate in after-hours support rotation.
- Architect solutions where the end user has as much control as possible.
- Architect and develop strategic solutions as a member of a highly autonomous Kanban team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant work experience and technical knowledge.
- 5-8 years using Quadient Inspire Designer.
- 1-2 years of experience with SQL Server 2008/2016 database.
- Experience working in Object-Oriented environment.
- Experience in Windows Server Farm environment.
- Highly organized, able to support critical and complex initiates with minimal assistance.
- Motivated to successfully meet deadlines, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Passion for identifying gaps and improving processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally,
- Experience writing advanced scripts.
- Inspire Designer - Advanced Data Output modules.
- Inspire Designer - Data Transformer Scripts.
- MessagePoint design knowledge.
- OpenText ExStream design knowledge.
- SmartComm design knowledge.
S 3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement