Are you interested in the most innovative AI technology being developed? How about joining a team of serial entrepreneurs that have had massive start up exits?
Founded by some of the same people behind companies like AngelList, Vengo & WeWork, we are an exciting and rapidly expanding Machine Vision/ AI tech company based in San Francisco but HIRE REMOTE. Our founders are nothing shy of extra-ordinary! Our CEO sold his first company to a 200+ person Robotics company that made $45M in their first year. Our CTO has a PhD from MIT. The Chief Science Officer has his PhD from MIT and sold his company to Twitter as one of their largest acquisitions to date. We are working on patent pending video processing algorithms for use by builders to automate their photo capturing system.
To make this possible we're looking to add a high level Software Engineer that has experience with Backend development as well. In this role you will be be the bridge between our backend engineering and R&D teams to take our projects all the way from conception to production.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Compensation: $175- $225 DOE + Bonus, Benefits, 401k
- Pedigree: Huge start up success from our C Level Execs
- Ownership: Project ownership
- Technology: Work with exciting, fashionable technologies
- Impact: Work on multiple projects and make an impact
- Growth: Huge opportunity for career growth
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with R&D engineers to productionize R&D prototypes into our backend distributed systems
- Assisting with the creation, deployment, and testing of new and existing distributed systems
- Create tools to help deploy and test distributed systems
- Design and develop secure production-grade APIs
- Ship real products that people in the real world actually use!
What You Need for this Position
A distinguished backend, focused ML Engineer with expertise in distributed & data intensive systems and has advanced experience with:
- A JVM language (Java, Kotlin, Scala, etc.), Python
- Containerization and container orchestration
- SQL, HTTP and REST APIs
- A major cloud provider (AWS, GC, Azure, etc.)
- Distributed systems in an Linux environment
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, and Hadoop
- Familiarity with libraries like numpy, pandas, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch and Sklearn
What's In It for You
- $150-200k DOE + Bonus, Benefits, 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Bonus & 401k Plan
So, if you are an experienced Machine Learning Engineer, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BA3- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Brandon Adickes - Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.