About the Role:
Applies knowledge of the technologies in Pathward’s technical stack to develop solutions. Responsible for working as part of a team and is required to perform all duties of software development including design, development, testing, and documentation.
What You Will Do:
- Develops flexible, maintainable solutions using the guidelines, requirements and standard practices.
- Solves development problems through the use of good design and practical experience.
- Reviews, modifies, enhances, and maintains existing systems by fixing issues, remediating security vulnerabilities, and improving system performance.
- Participates in planning and user story analysis by providing feedback and demonstrating an understanding of user requirements.
- Assists in solving business problems by implementing technical solutions based on solid design principles and best practices.
- Actively participates in and follows software development processes and procedures.
- Documents software changes, best practices, and standards.
- Keeps up to date with current and future changes in tools, technology, programming best practices, and industry standards through training and development opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent education and work experience required.
- Typically, 5+ years of experience working in a professional technical environment.
- 4 years of professional software design and development experience required.
- General knowledge of the software development lifecycle, preferably Agile/Lean or Kanban preferred.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Git, or other source control tools preferred.
- Cloud development experience with Azure or AWS a plus.
- Effectively work within a team environment
- Effective written and oral communication
- Ability to teach and mentor other software engineers
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Salary range: $82,918.25 – $153,136.92
The salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for a new hire in this role. Individual pay within the range will be determined by multiple factors which can include but are not limited to a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills, and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your location during the hiring process. Ranges may be modified in the future.
This role is also eligible for an annual performance-based incentive opportunity. Pathward offers a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees, including health insurance, 401(k) retirement benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, paid time off, and more.