The Engineering team at TigerGraph (in Silicon Valley) has built the world's fastest real-time Graph Analytics platform. We are seeking multiple software engineers to add to our world-class core engineering team. We build high-performance parallel distributed graph management system, and develop innovative compiler algorithms and usability tools to close the gap between human reasoning/intuition and activating graph data. An ideal candidate is passionate about delivering broad software stack through forward-thinking architecture and implementing high-quality products with the simplest and most intuitive user interaction design in mind.What You Will Be Doing
- Design and implement domain-specific query language engine.
- Design and implement architectural innovations which support
- highly-available, and
- scalable database and analytics stack.
- Formulate and deliver tools that have high impact on the company's daily operation.
- Promote team success and continually invent ways to improve team productivity.
- Write user-level document and code review peers' deliverables.
- Perform unit and end-to-end regression testing of the deliverables.
- BS/MS Degree/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency in C++/Java programming and Linux shell scripting
- Significant contributor for a complex system (e.g. ETL, Compiler, Database, Distributed, Fault-tolerant, Reputable Open Source)
- Preferred: ACM programming contest participant, or publications in relevant conferences/journals (e.g., VLDB, SIGMOD, ICDE, OSDI, PLDI, PPoPP, EuroSys, KDD)
- Hard-working with a record of on-time completion of deliverables
- Excellent communication (writing/speaking) skills
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business opportunities
- Passion for the start-up environment
- Preferred: Strong background and experience in memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency / multithreading