At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Are you looking for a highly visible position working with next generation technologies? If you're passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic Fin Tech team, we encourage you to read below!
This is a remote role where you will work off-site. Travel is limited and generally used for team learning and collaboration meetings.
* Work with product managers, business users, and other members of the team to understand software requirements and author code that satisfies those requirements.
* Proficient with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
* Collaborate with team members to design and implement multi-tiered enterprise solutions that are feature-rich, performant, and maintain a high degree of test automation.
* Excellent communication skills and a desire to collaborate openly within a fast-moving team.
* A deep desire to learn and apply technology in a pragmatic way to create client value.
* Provide technical expertise and leadership to more junior levels of the software engineering staff.
* Participate in daily stand up meetings, team design sessions, code reviews, and contribute to architectural decisions.
* Perform coding following the best software engineering principles, including documenting software design and code.
* Work to enhance your skills and capabilities and those of other developers through experimentation, training, and knowledge transfer.
* 3+ years of experience with SQL or NoSQL database
* Experience working in agile development environment
* Unit/Integration testing experience
* Core AWS services, usage, and basic AWS architecture best practices
* Professional experience in AWS services (Lambda, Glue job, DynamoDB, SQS, Cognito, CloudFront, Gateway API)
* Nice to have: Terraform usage for CI/CD pipeline and git workflow
* Nice to have: HTML, CSS, Angular JS experience.
* Nice to have Node.js
Please visit for more information on our comprehensive benefit offerings.
Salary Range: 100,,000.00 USD annual
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling or by sending an email to .