Splunk is looking for highly motivated early in career talent.
You will experience Splunking and what defines our culture while honing the skills which separate our development teams from others. Working to support internal and external customer needs, you will collaborate across multi-functional teams. Our goal is both to support your growth and development, empowering you for a successful start to your career.Requirements
To be a successful candidate, you have
Good to have
- Experience working with Python and Java, Software Testing and automation
- Intensive training in Software development or related industry experience
- Excitement about verification, validation and automation of complex software applications and distributed systems in a class, as a personal hobby, as a job, as part of an open source project
- You enjoy collaborating with others in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Motivated and Eager to learn more
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk, microservices
- Experience in SaaS, Microservice , CloudNative software companies and project
Bachelor's degree or 2+ years of relevant work experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.