Our client provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, our client enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses.
Position Description - Senior Software Engineer - Test Automation
· Develop test automation scripts in Cypress.io
· Evaluate test automation scripts to ensure complete and accurate
· Conduct code reviews using Bitbucket pull requests
· Support test execution and debugging of scripts during the test cycle
· Assist in custom software tool development in MATLAB and Python
· Participate in cross-functional reviews of test approaches
· Write verification and validation reports
· Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to software development and test processes
· Assists in script traceability to product requirements
· Mentor other Test Engineers in automation testing
· Work closely with Software developers and Test Engineers to ensure full test coverage
· Contribute to test automation process improvements
· B.S./B.A. in Computer Engineering or related field
Years of Experience
· 5+ years of Test Automation experience with B.S./B.A.
· 3+ years of Test Automation experience with M.S./M.A
Specialized Knowledge Required
· Experience in test development and automation
Compensation: $120-140,000/year DOE