Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
Loopio is looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test who is passionate about quality to join our team. You will be testing several aspects of our Avnio products (a product of Loopio) as well as working with several different internal teams and customer issues. You will be developing test automation artifacts helping us deliver quality product to our global user base.
To ensure success in the role, you should have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage projects. You will help ensure the smooth running of the software development cycle and, ultimately, customer satisfaction.
- Employment Term : Full-time
- Relevant Experience : 3-7 years
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India / Remote
- Working hours: 10am-7pm IST
What You'll Be Doing
- Prepare the automation plan/regression suite for every sprint and track progress.
- Develop/Update/Maintain the regression suite based on new/changing functionality and ensure automated regression is done for every release.
- Improve the Automation Framework as and when needed.
- Drive the entire test team for execution excellence in test automation design, development & maintainability.
- Meeting with the software developers and PMs to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Raise any potential blockers to the scrum master/agile team lead and come up with a mitigation plan.
- Drafting of testing and defect documents.
- Executes manual / automation tests according to the Test Plans.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 3-7 years of experience in Test Automation using Selenium, Java
- Good in-depth knowledge of Core Java Concepts and Java 8 features.
- Good Knowledge of TestNG, Maven-based Framework.
- Working knowledge of API Automation using Rest-Assured.
- Hands on experience of working with Git.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD concepts.
- Test case writing, test execution, defect logging, working with Development.
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and commercial focus to deliver optimal solutions to complex issues.
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform is a Bonus.
- Immediate Joiners are preferred.
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is based in Canada with hub regions around the world. Right now, our employees (or Loopers, as we call ourselves!) live and work in Toronto, Vancouver, London, and India. We currently have two products: Loopio and Avnio. This role is focused on supporting our Avnio products and will be partnering closely with team members across UK, India, and North America.
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. Our India hub employees live and work remotely around Gujarat, India) and work according to regular business hours in their timezone unless otherwise stated.
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually across the UK, India, and North America (we’re just a Zoom call and Slack message away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together. Additionally, we encourage asynchronous collaboration to effectively work as a global #OneTeam!
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in regular company socials, AMA (Ask-Me-Anything), and quarterly kick-off to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
We recognize that all too often, potential candidates don’t apply for a position simply because they don’t hit every single criteria included in the job description—particularly members of underrepresented groups.
Whether or not your experience checks off all the boxes on a job posting, we still encourage you to apply to ensure that your application receives a review from our team. We understand that a resume can only showcase so much during the applicant stage, so we've created prompts in the application for you to share more about yourself. If you've made a career transition (or a few!), you’re self taught in a new role, or you have skills/experience you’d like to highlight, we want to hear more about what you could bring to the table.
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and lifestyles to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member of our Talent Experience team (email@example.com) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview processes.