Ingenious Med provide solutions that optimize physician productivity and hospital performance. Our easily implemented, point-of-care tools help physician practices and health systems gain more insights from healthcare data, automate workflows and optimize revenues.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the iOS Software Engineer will:
- Provide design and architectural input to the team while translating product requirements into workable, documented designs
- Be an active participant in the day to day Scrum activities of the team including sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives.
- Identifies and documents technical requirements in the form of user stories.
- Assist with software maintenance tasks assigned to the team bug fixes, customer-driven feature development, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer/QA found issues in a timely manner
- Write code and automated tests independently for diverse systems. Capable of following existing code patterns and participating in the development of new patterns.
- Reviews design and code deliverables to ensure that they conform to the system architecture
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors Degree, Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent field experience and training
- 5+ years experience with native iOS development in Objective-C or Swift
- Proficiency in Core Data a plus
- Experience integrating RESTFul or SOAP APIs
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Friendly, cheerful, can-do demeanor
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer:
- Opportunity for challenging projects and professional growth
- Strong team environment
- Ability to make impact on business process and practices
- Comprehensive benefits package
- And more!