Software Engineer required to join a remote-based team developing a modern self-service data & analytics platform, experienced in building, testing and maintaining cloud-based analytics-solutions.
Role: As a Software Engineer in the Commercial Analytics Product's team, the mission is to develop scalable and production-ready Advanced data delivery and Analytics capabilities using modern edge technologies in GCP/Azure.
- Design and development of data delivery and building the data mart/data API's.
- Work in close collaboration in an agile team to design, develop and iterate next generation data.
- Participate in the analysis and understanding of business needs, translating it to technical solutions.
- Develop different reusable technical enablement to speed up Advanced analytics product development
- Leverage the understanding of software architecture and software design-patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof cloud-based capabilities
- An experienced software developer capable of building scalable and high-quality software products in the cloud
- Experience of development and testing in the field of Data & Analytics Experience also in solution-design is a bonus
- Experience in Azure and/or GCP cloud tech-stack
- Experience in Big Data technologies (eg Spark)
- Experience in Big Data file formats (eg Parquet)
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages (Python)
- Solid understanding of Data Modeling
- Experience in modelling and developing tabular cubes
- Experience also in composite models is a plus
- Hands on experience in DevOps and automate software development process is a bonus
- Experienced in agile methodologies
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below) or call Jonathan Taylor
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.