- SDET, Test Strategy/Automation strategy
- Attention to detail
- Courageous and willing to speak up
- Curious and logical
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work well with others
- This role is for a SDET on the "Personal Web Ordering" Pod, supporting international.
- Personal Web Ordering is a web-based ordering platform modelled after the mobile app experience to drive digital sales.
- This candidate will be expected to lead both manual and automation efforts for the team.
- Client is looking for someone who has automation skills that also have manual testing experience.
- They will be building a new app/platform that will be supporting the international customers- starting with Canada and then Europe.
- Ideally, this candidate will be Spanish speaking, but it is not a hard requirement.
- In the beginning, heavy manual testing is expected but the team wants them to move very quickly to automation.
- If the candidate has limited experience, however, they should have a computer science degree.
- Participate in requirement gathering meetings, spring planning, retro' s, and daily stand-ups.
- Defining the test strategy/automation strategy
- Writing Test Cases/Developing automation tests
- Executing Manual and Automated Test Cases
- Logging Defects
- Collaborating with quality engineers, product owners, engineering leads, and other engineers
- Troubleshooting production issues
- Validating international requirements
Please respond at the earliest to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I need further details.
- provided by Dice