An established Software House who have a track record of working with global brands to improve customer retention, are now looking to hire an experienced C# Software Developer to join their team.
You will receive a fantastic range of benefits which includes opportunities for professional development, company discount scheme to promote mental, physical and financial well being, pension scheme, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working to include site and home based working.
As a Software Developer, you will be maintaining existing platforms alongside developing a new product that is still in its early stages. The new product utilizes the latest technologies and techniques, including following the Domain Driven Design principle and uses CI/CD pipelines to deploy into Azure. This presents you with a great opportunity to learn new skills, give input into the direction of the company's product development and get involved in the full development lifecycle.
We would love to hear from you, if you are a Full Stack, Back End or experienced C# Software developer with the following skills and experience:
* A technical degree (e.g. computer science, mathematics, engineering) or equivalent qualification
* C# development experience
* Familiarity with relational databases and basic understanding of SQL
* Experience at building and using APIs
* Appreciation for the importance of testing and know how to write unit tests
* Good attention to detail, taking time to keep your code clean
* A SOLID understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
* Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
* The ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company to be involved in new technologies, new products and an established and growing team.
If you have a proven track record in the C#, APIs and OOP, then click the apply today.
S2 Recruitment is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency