- Develop solutions for SoloProtect product offerings using .NET languages.
- Work within a close-knit team to develop stable, efficient and scalable solutions.
- Be proud of stable, reliable, and secure code.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an experienced and talented Software Developer to develop, test, document, and implement solutions for SoloProtect clients and devices. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have experience working in agile teams, and excellent communication skills.
- Developing software and processes in all areas of the business to deliver reliable and usable applications that increase the revenue potential and maximise business opportunities.
- Develop using cutting edge C# / .NET core / Web API
- Build loosely coupled applications based on micro-service architecture
- Use OOP and SOLID coding principals to deliver stable, testable and maintainable software
- Work closely with QA's early in the process to 'Bake In' quality
- Iteratively develop solutions with a focus on minimizing risk
- Be involved in the delivery of multiple varied projects
- Gain exposure to new development tools and technologies
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
- Participate in code reviews
- Contribute substantially to team goals set by the Manager
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned by a Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant, real-world development
- 3+ years' experience as a software developer using .NET Core / ASP.NET / MVC/Web API, Visual Studio, C#, IIS
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases, SQL Server and writing SQL queries/stored procedures
- Cloud experience – Azure. Ideally certified in Azure Fundamentals
- SOAP, HTTP & REST Web Services
- Hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit and integrations tests.
- Experience working with a modern version control system such as Git
- Deep knowledge of OOPS and software patterns
- A good understanding of Continuous deployment using DevOps
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Excellent communication, team-working, organisational skills, and time management skills to be able to deliver projects on time.
- Self-Motivated, must be a quick learner and have an eagerness to succeed and continually improve
- Professional approach to problem-solving and the ability to discuss technical issues with internal and external customers
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines and thrive in a pressured environment.
- Microservices based architecture experience
- Experience/knowledge/appreciation of other web technology stacks (Node.js, Rails, Java EE)
- Mobile app development using Xamarin
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing social environment.
- Celebrating diversity as we believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Private medical healthcare, with a possibility to include your family