If you're the kind of thinker and leader who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, bring yourself over to Optum. You'll discover an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Social Media Marketing Manager assists with the administration of Advisory Board's social media marketing and advertising. Working closely with the associate director of social media marketing, this role will help execute organic and paid social media campaigns across multiple channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience using social media to meet business objectives. We are seeking a creative self-starter with excellent writing skills, strong attention to detail, and a team-player attitude.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.Primary Responsibilities:
- Help develop and manage weekly and monthly social media editorial calendars
- Write compelling copy for social media posts across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube, serving as the voice of the company
- Schedule posts in Sprinklr and monitor day-to-day activity
- Conduct social listening to better understand and engage with target customers
- Provide live social support for company events and industry conferences to help boost brand awareness
- Work with the associate director and internal stakeholders in marketing, sales, and research to plan and implement social media campaigns
- Advise on best practices and conduct A/B testing to maximize ad spend, generate sales leads, and meet campaign objectives
- Monitor campaign progress and make adjustments in-the-moment
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create high-impact imagery for use in campaigns
- Track performance metrics in Sprinklr, Google Analytics, and native social platforms to understand trends and make data-driven decisions about campaign strategy
- Report on performance to key stakeholders to demonstrate ROI and communicate value of social media
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing or writing-focused role
- Experience using writing skills and following an editorial style guide in a professional or academic setting
- Experience with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Experience using digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Webtrends, Domo or similar
- Solid attention to detail and organizational skills, with proven ability to meet deadlines and produce high-quality work
- Ability to clearly express complex ideas in under 200 characters, and ability to adapt language for different channels and audiences
- Experience using a social media management platform such as Hootsuite, Sprout, or Sprinklr
- Experience using social media to build brand awareness, drive web traffic, and support lead generation
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience using a marketing automation platform such as Eloqua or Marketo
- Experience using a content management system such as Sitecore or Adobe Experience Manager
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research and advertising
- Understanding of the health care landscape, including policy trends and the key challenges facing hospitals and other segments within health care
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.Careers with Optum.
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.Colorado Residents Only:
The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Social Media Marketing Manager, Washington, DC, District of Columbia, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home