Social Media Marketer
- Global – Remote
Ever thought of yourself as a digital nomad? For remote work, all you need is an internet connection, the right skillset. Energi is a fully distributed, global, remote team and we are always adding top-notice talent to our team.
Scope of Work
- Responsible for developing Energi’s online presence and the brand with a focus on content creation.
- Writing copy for blogs, articles, and posts with an understanding of Energi’s ‘voice’ and what appeals to our audience.
- Managing various social media channels and identifying new channels
- Needs to be highly creative, and able to creatively solve problems. (Creative/Critical Thinking)
- Past experience in an advertising/marketing agency or having run your own business.
- Crafting clear, engaging, and on-message copy content. Excellent editing skills.
- A strong understanding of the crypto space with personal experience using the technology, trading or investing. Written articles and blogs on cryptocurrency a bonus (provide link/s in application)
- Experience and skills we look for; Social Media Marketing, Advertising Campaigns, Branding, Blogging, Content, Email Marketing, Wide Vocabulary, Good Grammar, Attention to Detail.
Other Skills [Beneficial]
As one of Energi’s Social Media Marketers, you’ll be responsible for clear, on-message social media copy. In addition to this, being highly skilled in one or more of the following will be viewed favorably.
Please highlight these in your application:
- Designing with visuals to make posts clearer, more engaging, and more effective.
- Adobe Acrobat Suite, Branding, Campaign Creation, Content Marketing, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Graphic Design, Motion Design, Image Editing, Media Creation, Video Editing, Web Marketing
- Measuring the performance and engagement of posts and tweets.
- Using metrics from public information such as shares, likes, plays, and comments to private information that only you can see, to measure what works best for your message and tweak your topics, format, and even times of day work to maximize impact, accordingly
- Understanding behavioral psychology in support of good guesses as to why a tweet or a post is doing well and adjusting social media content accordingly.
- We’re essentially looking for strong critical thinkers, clear communicator, with strong written skills, and a deep understanding of how social media works.
- Minimum 12 months experience in social media marketing
- Must have experience working in fintech or technology/web-based enterprise or startup/s. (blockchain or cryptocurrency experience a bonus)
- Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Marketing and/or Digital Marketing
- Base pay in Bitcoin [most liquid cryptocurrency] with the balance in Energi currency. 50/50 split. Vesting period of 18 months for Energi currency – which equals a stake in the company
- USD 20 per hour (USD equivalent)
- Flexible hours. Can be based anywhere.
- Up to 40 hrs per week
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager + Social Media Lead