Social Media Manager
At Somnio, we believe success comes from meaningful relationships, open communication, and creative collaboration.
We combine our deep understanding of complex subject matter with our storytelling expertise to create impactful designs, compelling narratives, and extraordinary experiences that humanize technology, solve business challenges, and drive brand resonance across every platform. We’re dreamers, thinkers, creators, and storytellers.
We provide a full range of services including global campaign strategy, video production, branding, copy and design, social media campaigns, and web design (including UX/UI).
Our roster of clients includes Kyndryl, onsemi, AT&T, Workiva, Thermo Fisher, Schneider Electric, and many more.
We are seeking a proven Social Media Manager who will be responsible for setting up, executing, monitoring, and optimizing social media campaigns for our leading technology clients.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A head for storytelling across written, graphic and video formats.
- Ability to craft compelling social content that effectively conveys the brand’s voice and. tonality across professional and conversational pieces.
- A curious mind and genuine interest in dialogue around the technology industries, B2B, B2C, and business-to-person.
- 5 years’ experience in social media management with broad familiarity and proficiency across leading social listening and analytics tools.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise in social media management while working closely with our clients to understand their unique goals and objectives. You will play a crucial role in developing and implementing strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation.
Note: For this role, we are looking for a true freelancer that has availability to work 20-30 hours a week.
This is an ongoing opportunity.
- Develop and implement comprehensive social media strategies and campaigns for our technology clients, aligning with their brand guidelines and business objectives.
- Create, curate, and manage engaging content that showcases thought leadership and leverages and amplifies industry news and press coverage across various social media platforms, like LinkedIn, Twitter, Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram, as well as tech industry communities like Reddit, Twitch and Discord.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including content creators, designers, and account managers, to ensure cohesive and effective social media campaigns.
- Ensure that we are implementing best practices and staying current on new opportunities to grow and engage our clients social media audience.
- Maintain a social media calendar, tracking relevant cultural moments, industry events, the news cycle, and more.
- Monitor social media channels and actively engage with the audience by responding to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Analyze social media data, generate reports, and provide actionable recommendations to optimize campaign performance and achieve key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role, preferably in an agency setting.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, tools, and trends, with a focus on B2B marketing.
- Proficiency in using leading social CRM and social listening tools such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Meltwater, or similar platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to adapt the brand voice to various platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights to improve campaign performance.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: The ideal candidate is self motivated, proactive, and able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
Somnio is headquartered in Austin, Texas, but is a fully remote company with team members across the United States as well as in Latin America.