SOCIAL MEDIA + DIGITAL MANAGER
Position Type: Full Time Salary
Desired Start Date: Immediately
Jive PR + Digital is looking for a passionate and motivated Social Media + Digital Manager to execute strategy across our clients channels and demonstrate leadership within the digital team. Jive is responsible for running entertainment and consumer brand social media channels from top to bottom, everything from ideation to creative development to growth and engagement. We are looking for someone who loves following social media trends, thrives off data, and can lead a team to deliver on-time, high-class work.
While Jive’s US office is located in Manhattan Beach, California – we are open to flexible work situations for the right candidate. If you’re the best person for the job and live outside of greater Los Angeles, we encourage you to apply! This is a full time salary position (including health care, etc.) with light travel for meetings/events.
Jive is a PR and social media agency with locations in LA and Vancouver. We work with clients across North America (and a few INTL!) that specialize in the entertainment and consumer brand industries. From start-ups to global brands… we love sharing our clients stories. #StorytellingIsEverything
Main Job Duties
Your role would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Leadership – Oversees the digital team to develop and execute successful data driven campaigns
- Creativity – Pushes team to think outside the box with creative and engaging copy, images, and video content for internal and client social media channels
- Strategic Planning – Oversees the development of strategies that align with the clients objectives and provide solutions to achieve goals (including content creation, community management, follower acquisition, influencers/ambassadors, paid social media ads)
- Results – Analyzing the teams weekly and monthly reports for clients, digital outcomes, interpreting data and providing advice/solutions
- Time Management/Adaptability – Manage teams bandwidth and time spent working on each account, across a variety of industries
- Project Management – Overseeing digital + social campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
- Research – Audience preferences and current trends on social media
- Client Communications – Lead client calls and oversee teams day-to-day activities
- Content Shoots – Act as a leader on client content shoots and ensure team is prepared ahead of time
- Business Development — Participates in digital specific pitch meetings and assists with Jive branded content including decks and proposals
- Team Support – Support senior team members as needed
- White-Glove Service – Creating moments of “Wow” experiences for every client, ensuring they feel like they receive the best social, digital and account service, while managing client expectations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in social media
- Experience managing a team in the past (bonus points if at an agency)
- A full 360 understanding of strategy, campaigns, execution, and analytics
- Experience in Hootsuite, Google Analytics and Sprout
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Sound judgment and an understanding of what’s on-brand
- Extensive experience with Facebook Ad Campaigns and implementing Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixels, retargeting campaigns, setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, and A/B tests
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise tact when dealing with sensitive issues
- Serve as an internal champion of Jive and an expert in social policy as it relates to employees, user generated content, privacy, contests, and campaigns
- Experience with social media management and monitoring tools
- Exceptional client and team management skills
Perks of the Job:
- Full health benefits
- Work from home options (we are flexible)
- Paid time off & paid winter break
- Tech allowance
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Team building events
- Company trips
Jive Culture Fit:
- You are obsessed with communicating.
- You have hustle + heart.
- You leverage collective creativity.
- You get results. Period.
- You are a good human.
- Access to a smartphone and laptop computer (Jive is a bring-your-own-device company)
- A real work/life balance