Lead UX Designer - Fully remote within Ireland
To work on the next generation of SaaS enterprise software, offering enterprise IT a unique solution to manage the entirety of the digital estate. Enabling some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world to address critical enterprise requirements for security, auditability, employee experience, and financial efficiency, accelerating time to value. New European HQ based in Galway but open to fully remote candidates.
You have a passion for simple, elegant design and shipping quality product. As a member of our ambitious team, you should be a self-motivated individual with a strong sense of accountability and thrive in a dynamic team environment.
* Lead the UX on a range of project types, from design and build to Research/Discovery
* Deliver a UX vision that can be achieved by iterative updates over time
* Ability to understand and extract complex problems into intuitive, informed solutions
* Be customer centered, highly collaborative and inclusive
* Be a designer with an eye towards code
* Create sketches and scrappy prototypes as well as polished visual design comps
* Create interactive wireframes and functional prototypes
* Collaborates and communicates with the Product Manager, engineering teams and stakeholders on user experience design and development.
* We seek someone who has shipped world class products in the enterprise space - who has seen the product through multiple releases and managed to bring about remarkable improvements through the product lifecycle
* Degree (or relevant qualification) in a related field, such as Interactive Design, Architecture, Industrial Design, Visual Communications or Human Factors
* Proven experience as an UX designer, information architect, interaction designer, visual designer, or a similar role
* Enthusiasm and positive energy (bring it!), and a bias towards action
* Ability to take criticism, iterate quickly and reject perfection
* Strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology
* Lightweight wireframing tools like Balsamiq or something similar.
* IT industry background preferred
* Experience working in Agile (SCRUM/Kanban) a plus