Are you an experienced senior level Dynamics 365 Developer looking for than just BAU in your next role? Looking for an opportunity to make a real impact upon a business moving forward? Would the opportunity to join a hugely successful, rapidly growing business in a position where you will be involved in the delivery of the Dynamics solution on a global scale excite you?! If you're still reading. .this could be the perfect role for you!
Reporting in to the Application Support Manager here you will be the sole developer and will have responsibility for configuring and customising the Dynamics 365 product to meet both the programme & business requirements, interfacing directly with other members of the delivery team and the Solution Architect so as to ensure that the CRM solution designs match the requirements.
Core tasks/responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- High quality, on going development & delivery of the Dynamics 365 CRM solution to meet business requirements.
- Configuration and customisation of the Dynamics 365 CRM product
- Technical delivery of Dynamics 365 CRM releases
- Testing & Debugging
- Collaborating with IT, other business areas and 3rd parties to deliver prioritised functional and non-functional change.
- Collaborating with IT and other business areas and 3rd parties to suggest enhancements and improvements to improve on performance, security and integrity of the D365 CRM application.
- Guide and support the Product Owner and business users to help improve knowledge of the platform
- Participation in all scrum-based meetings, ensuring all agreed tasks are delivered according to the sprint goals
Technical skills/experience sought includes;
- Extensive experience with Dynamics 365 CRM (CE) design, development, code management and platform monitoring in a senior level or lead developer role.
- A thorough knowledge of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform so as to be able to assist in the resolution of incidents if required.
- Experience of large scale implementation/delivery of Dynamics 365 CRM (CE) solutions (ideally on an international or global scale)
- Experience of Agile software development methodologies (ideally Scrum), within a controls based framework, including the use of automation, continuous integration and DevOps.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a pro-active, analytical and curious nature.
Boasting a fast paced, collaborative team environment that encourages innovative thinking, our client is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits that include Pension, Bupa Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and company discount programmes. together with the opportunity to join a rapidly growing global company! Apply now with a current CV for further information, interviewing immediately! Flexible/remote working!