100% REMOTE Smart Home Product Manager with leading Property tech company!
Headquartered out of Portland, we provide the industry-leading home automation software, smart device packages, and multi-family property management tools. We partner with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Honeywell, Intel, and many more to bring cutting edge smart home software and hardware to offer best-in-class customer experience.
We are looking for a talented Technical Product Manager who has experience developing mobile and web products for the Smart Home industry and much more to lead our development efforts on our cutting edge IoT platform.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Property tech is a rapidly growing industry and we are a the forefront of it! With a powerful, yet easy-to-use solution that integrates with all major platforms we are helping property owners increase their ROI by lowering costs, mitigating risks and increasing revenue. Our industry is rapidly growing and as a leader within the space now is the time to get in at the start of something big!
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the management and coordination of activities for all web and mobile products
- Facilitate rapid, agile and meaningful releases
- Work with 3rd party technology partners on join solution development and project integrations
- Develop product road maps and GTM strategies
What You Need for this PositionRequired
- 5+ years of IoT Product Management experience
- Heavy focus on mobile and web technical management
- Familiarity with APIs and SDKs
- Experience developing mobile and web products from start to finish
- Experience working with mobile app development for both Android and iOS development
NICE TO HAVE
- Any experience in Smart Home (property tech) is highly desired!
What's In It for You
- 401k (employer match)
So, if you are a Product Manger with experience in the Smart Home Industry on Technical development..
- or for immediate consideration -
- Send a copy of your resume along with your availability (PST hours) to
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Albert AlvaradoEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Albert Alvarado - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.