Financial Consultant Job Description
- The experience of 12 years empowering Small Business Entrepreneurs (SBE's) and the current economic crisis have taught us that SBE's need done-for-you accounting, benchmarked financials AND industry specific consultation. We are expanding our "what" to include consultation to our SBE's. The Financial Consultant is a new role that will deliver this consultation.
The Role of the Ceterus Financial Consultant
- Own an industry vertical customer base of small business entrepreneurs with a primary objective of driving structured advisory services that are valued by customers.
- Proactive services provided via:
- post new client contract intro/consult
- structured outreach (e.g., budgeting, cash flow , break even, leveraging an approved tool that is promoted in a webinar)
- serving as a brand expert to drive content (via webinars or other)
- coordinating/proposing support from other subject matter experts where possible (tax consultants)
- working with leadership to propose learning aids for customers (general or brand specific)
- drive Edge engagement, build financial literacy
- On a reactive basis, be available to customers via email or scheduled call to:
- respond to customer questions (planning, educational)
- drive awareness of customer needs, advocate for quality service
- refer accounting questions/quality issues to PABS/Operations Team need for remedial work
- Set up proactive consult/education calls with customers (high priority and ones identified when addressing incoming emails).
- Develop "Standardized" responses for regular financial inquiries with intent to delegate to Customer Service Rep/Accounting team in future.
- Set up new store "consult/approval of financials" for all new onboards
- Launch new tools as developed by Chief Solutions Officer (Budgets, Cash Flow Projections, Benchmarking, Break-Even Analysis)
- First pass review/response for client questions/requests in CRM. Pass accounting related items to the Senior Accountant.
- Adjudicate escalations from Customer Success Representative
- Focus on communication, verbal and written with customers. Ability to create "Ah Ha" moments to create stickiness with customers
- Forward repeat or complex accounting items to the Director, Accounting Operations.