SITECORE .NET DEVELOPER
We are seeking a Sitecore .Net Developer that can independently design/develop complex applications with innovative approaches and solutions.
The Sitecore .NET Developer will have extensive experience developing applications through the entire SDLC utilizing Sitecore , Vue js or angular, .NET, #, build/deploy Sitecore applications.What You'll Do
Skills/Experience You'll Need
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Developing, testing, debugging and documenting code for custom web based applications and services against the Sitecore CMS platform with a focus on achieving operational efficiencies and business agility through adaptable reusable services and processes
- Developing functionality across the full stack including database, services, system integration and UI
- Ensure that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural/development standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Document and maintain best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and "lessons learned."
- Analyzes, and tests to resolve problems. Implements solutions and provides on-going support.
- Collaborates closely with customers, business analysts, and senior team members to understand business requirements that drive the design of quality technical solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years' experience in Sitecore CMS like creating Templates, Layouts, Renderings, Sitecore API, Roles & Authorization, Workflows, Publishing, Deployment, Packages, Subsites, Helix architecture, Multilingual websites, Migration, Scaling ..etc.
- Hands-on experience managing a Sitecore CMS instances and supporting a team of developers updating the instances.
- Knowledge/experience with designing and developing on Sitecore MVC, HELIX, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Sitecore on Azure
- Experience with migrating/upgrading to Sitecore 9.x
- Familiarity with Sitecore application setup, Front end, Back end development, package deployment and admin activities.
- Familiarity with secure coding and unit testing practices
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in an Enterprise Agile and DevOps team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills combined with creative thinking and ability to work on abstract concepts.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate and collaborate effectively