Have you on-site experience working in Construction?
Do you like completing site surveys and risk assessments?
Can you build great relationships internally and externally?
Who are we?
Clear Channel UK are a leading Out of Home media owner, operating more than 33,000 advertising sites nationwide. We are a friendly and culture led company who value and support our employees to be the best they can be. We also care about the communities we work with and the environment too!
About the role…
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this new role is responsible for supporting the delivery of our construction projects for our small format products – bus shelters, digital advertising (ad) screens and free-standing ad screens. Simply, making sure that we have great sites for our street furniture to support our local communities - built in a safe way and to the highest quality.
What the role entails…
· Regularly visiting sites to inspect construction activities.
· Completing technical site surveys, foreseeing any issues with proposed site works.
· Making sure that all on site company procedures and standards are followed, including the development, construction and removal of all structures and products.
· Completing Health and Safety (H&S) audits / inspections on site – holding our contract partners to account and working collaboratively with our H&S team to resolve issues.
· Resolving any snagging issues with the subcontractors and reporting findings to the Project Manager.
· Completing build sign-off audits and reports.
· Tracking stock movements, owning stock audits for the region and ensuring we have enough stock available to successfully meet project deadlines.
· Recording data/reports accurately on our company online systems, as well as RAMS with all necessary H&S documentation in place and correct.
· Helping in ad hoc local, regional or national initiatives including but not limited to tender support, as and when required by the Construction Manager.
· Building great relationships and communication with our external contractors and internal team - especially our Project Managers and Delivery Administrators.
· Covering the South West region, mainly remote working with a depot base at Bristol or Plymouth as and when needed for business meetings.
What we’re looking for…
· On-site experience working in construction
· Survey skills to assess sites for commercial and technical viability
· Knowledge and compliance of Health & Safety, Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regs (OLER), and Permitting and Highway Regs
· Knowledge of Construction Design Management Regs 2015(CDM 2015) and New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 (NRSWA)
· Able to read RAMS, safe systems of work and methodologies, and complete risk assessments
· Strong communication - verbal and written
· Proficient in Microsoft suite
· Decent numeracy
· Full UK driving licence
What’s in it for you…
· Salary £30-33k per annum
· Annual bonus up to 10%
· Company car or £4,200 annual car allowance, depending on your preference
· Flexible working hours
· 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
· Company Pension Scheme matched to 8%
· Healthcare Cash Plan
· Life Insurance
· Participation in employee discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
· Social events
· Opportunities to volunteer
Does this sound like to role for you?If the answer is YES, why not apply today!
At Clear Channel, we are committed to treating everyone with fairness and respect, regardless of their race, gender, age, ethnicity, background, sexual orientation, disability, or any other differences. We work hard to foster an inclusive environment, a place you can be yourself. We support reasonable adjustment requests from candidates and employees. If you're interested in joining us to shape the future of out-of-home media, we'd love to hear from you.