At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you'll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
_**As part of Freddie Mac's return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.**_
Are you looking for an inclusive company culture to help you apply your software development skills to the workforce? The Single-Family division within Freddie Mac is searching for driven individuals to join our organization!
Freddie Mac is a dynamic environment with constant change, enabling interns to grow with us through a wide variety of experiences and responsibilities. Interns at Freddie Mac actively work on real-world projects while developing skills that will apply directly to their careers and provide them broad exposure to Freddie Mac's outstanding role in the mortgage industry!
- Understand Business needs and processes; identify solutions, present and work with project team/sponsors in identifying the best solution
- Participate in Requirements Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements; promote top code quality and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability.
- Implementation of software application changes with aggressive deployment timelines.
- Execute department processes in a high-quality, efficient and team-oriented manner.
- Be part of a team designing and coding the future technologies and application suite that support Freddie Mac's mission of making home possible.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology with software development emphasis, or related discipline
- Graduating in December 2022, May 2023, Dec 2023 or May 2024
- Availability to start working in May 2022
**Keys to Success in this Role:**
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to intact on an individual and/or team basis
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
NOTE: Freddie Mac will not be hiring any students, exchange visitors, or recent graduates on F-1 (CPT/OPT), J-1, M-1 visas, or any individuals requiring sponsorship for an employment based visa application (such as H-1B) in connection with these openings).