The key duties and accountabilities of the IQA are as follows:
* To carry out formative and summative sampling in accordance with Awarding Bodies and Catch-22 requirements.
* Standardise across the qualification sharing best practice
* Identifying areas for development
* To support the requirements for External quality assurance and ensuring direct claim status is obtained and maintained.
* To support the quality of the Qualifications delivered and ensure submissions are in line with Awarding Body standards
* To ensure delivery is supporting Catch22 learners in relation to achieving their programme outcomes
* To maintain comprehensive internal quality assurance records and follow internal quality assurance procedures as required
* To ensure that all portfolios are submitted in time and to an excellent standard for External quality assurance visits and to maintain effective communication lines with all parties involved with the delivery.
* To ensure that CPD is monitored and that all staff are occupationally up to date and all development needs are identified and acted upon
Please click here to view Job Description