As a Service Transition Manager (STM), you will be responsible for ensuring that new customers have a successful first 90 days with Mandiant. Youll work side-by-side with a team of top-notch security experts to lead the service initiation, optimization, and stabilization as the customer settles in for a long relationship with us.
You will have a customer service and operational mindset and will work with global customers in the Fortune 1000 and should be comfortable following existing processes and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage the technical on-boarding activities for new and existing MD customers
* Develop the technical project plan based on expectations set with the customer and information shared by the customer
* Coordinate on-boarding setup, technical planning, and ensure the customer is preparedto rack, stack, and configure appliances
* Facilitate MD project management tasks and technical support throughout the on-boarding process in close collaboration with the customer, Managed Defense Consultants (MDC), Deployment & Integration (D&I), Professional Services (PS), and Support; oversee and complete optimal implementation oftechnology and integration with the MD Service
* Work with the customer to ensure types and volume of alerts fit within established parameters for Security Operations Center (SOC) coverage and implement required remediation and recommendations to improve the operational environment
* Work with the customer and ensure all information is gathered to createapplicable user accounts
* Through collaboration with the customer, gather details and document customer security posture using network and endpoint templates
* Document all information derived in the project plan and collaboration meetingsin MD internal tracking systems
* Provide operational oversight of on-boarding related service delivery and ensure related deliverables are timely and of high quality
* Periodically review customer technology deployments for proper functionality and optimization
* For existing customers, facilitate changes in service and implementation of additional hardware
* Complete provisioning requests submitted by MDC and/or Customer for all MD supported technology and perform traffic validation
* Assist more senior team members (Lead/Principal STM) with longer term strategy goals and improvement initiatives