Service Support Facilitator
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the Kepro team?
If so, you might be our next new team member!Note: This position is fully remote, but you must live in the state of WV. There might be a very occassional office visit.
Who We Need
The Service Support Facilitator will perform assessments of I/DD Waiver members for the purpose of determining their individualized budgets which are utilized by the member's planning team to purchase the services necessary to support the individual in the community. Assessments are also used to determine re-eligibility into the program each year. The Service Support Facilitator must manage a caseload of assigned members to ensure that assessments are performed and data entry into the CareConnection web system is completed within the prescribed timelines.Why us?
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise.We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro. These benefits are designed to provide you and your family additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.What You'll Do
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Schedule, conduct and appropriately document member assessments within prescribed timelines.
- Enter assessment data into the CareConnection web system.
- Participate in inter-rater activities to ensure consistency in the administration of the assessment instruments and adherence to assessment protocols.
- Participate in monthly I/DD Waiver staff meetings, quarterly all-staff meetings and other required training and meeting as necessary.
- Extensive travel with overnight stays sometime required to fulfill assessments when the designated SSF if not available.
- Assist with monitoring department procedures and quality assurance/improvement activities.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services and minimum 2 years' experience with the WV I/DD Waiver program service members with I/DD.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Medicaid/Public Sector service experience is also preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with the I/DD Waiver population and possess knowledge of I/DD Waiver program policies and procedures as well as other programs/services available to program members.
- Working knowledge of the WV I/DD Waiver program, policies and procedures as well as other programs/services available to program members. Medicaid/Public Sector service experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of person-centered planning fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of computer applications and ability to navigate through multiple screens.
- Maintain confidentiality standards/HIPAA compliance when evaluating all pertinent issues.
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Kepro
and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Kepro Talent Acquisition TeamMental And Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
Kepro offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please.
Visit our website at for more information on the Kepro Family of Companies.EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.