We're looking for a talented Service Support Engineer to work for our client based in Warrington
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
As the Service Support Engineer your role will be split between site working and office based with approximately 50/50% split. This can vary depending on the workload and demand.
On-Site Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform Service Maintenance, planned and unplanned
- Conduct Audits
- Complete assigned job in a timely and qualitative manner
- Installation and Commissioning support
- Prepare Hazard and Risk Assessment and ensure implementation in compliance with customer & company SOP
- Perform site troubleshooting with remote support
- Write comprehensive service / audit report
- Provide customer training on equipment operation and basic maintenance
- Promote company's product and services
Office Based Roles and Responsibilities:
- FSO-First Service Order - This is one of the key initiatives where service department gets involved in producing spares lists and quotation, including any post commissioning support offers including automation, filed service, etc. The service support engineer will be responsible for coordinating with the respective Project Manager and service sales manager to ensure such offers are prepared in timely manner. This will involve contacting the respective suppliers and collating information in a quotation format. This is key to service growth. Especially important on HPC (Home and Personal Care) projects and this is critical to service growth.
- Project Documentation - Liaising with the supplier and making sure all equipment used within that project have the correct certificates, test reports, manuals and datasheets and upload them to the the client Assist site so the engineers and customers have a 'one stop shop' for all documentation relating the a specific project.
- Sales Support - Assist service sales managers in quote preparation. Generate service maintenance proposals with assistance of technical department members.
- Service project management support - Supporting the management of service upgrades and projects. Following up with the suppliers, raise projects on IFS, raise PO requests to suppliers, coordinating deliveries and updating the respective Stake holders of the status. Invoicing customers and checking supplier invoices prior to approval.
- The client assist Support - A service we offer our clients, giving them access to all information, documentation, drawings and quotes that relate to their projects. Giving the customer the option for their staff/contractors either full access or just visitors rights to access The client Assist 24/7. Issuing new login details to new employees and contractors and assisting with any login or locked out issues they may have.
- CRM - Assigning tickets to respective coordinators on a daily basis.
- Service Reports - Ensure service reports are collated and issued to the customer and stored in The client-Assist.
- Spares Order Processing - Dealing with enquiries, raising quotations, order processing and invoicing.
- Coordinating deliveries and updating the respective Stake holders of the status. Invoicing customers and checking supplier invoices prior to approval.
- Planning - Maintaining the service calendars. Support and co-ordinate service engineer's schedules.
- Ad-hoc service support as required in accordance with business requirements and as directed by the line manager.
The ideal candidate for this Service Support Engineer role will need to be a good problem solver, tenacious and proactive with the ability to work on your own initiative
You will also need:
- Ability to be a team player
- Good communication skills
- Willing to get hands-on using tools.
You may have Engineering experience/qualifications, craft apprenticeship or a Health & Safety background and interested in site management, or alternatively, you could come from a supply background with ERP experience
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £ 35000 pa
- Competitive Salary and bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days Holidays plus Bank Holidays & additional holidays for length of service
- Easy, accessible location with free on- site parking directly outside the offices
- Private Health Care, Digital GP & Employee Assistance Program
- Great discount scheme (voucher discount scheme with your favourite retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
If the Service Support Engineer could be of interest please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!