IronArch is a prime service provider to the Department of Veteran's Affairs, supporting this agency with a full range of IT services, from cloud computing and virtualization, to network and data center modernization. IronArch, through our joint venture with Accenture Federal Services, has been awarded an enormous opportunity to help the Veteran's Affairs upgrade their IT Service Management functions. This System Administrator role is a great opportunity for candidates who possess experience with ServiceNow and configuration management.
The ServiceNow System Administrator will be accountable for:
- Conducting and participating in user inclusive story / requirement gathering sessions
- Working from definition of interface to wireframes to completed designs
- Working with developers to assure design quality and functional capabilities realized
- ServiceNow instance cloning; A-Z process including communication, planning, preparation, follow ups, clone execution, post clone support etc.
- ServiceNow instance upgrade; A-Z process including communication, planning, preparation, follow ups, upgrade execution, post upgrade support etc.
- ServiceNow weekly release management. Pushing codes to production after successful testing and UAT on weekly basis
- Developing and/or enhancing KB articles for both platform and frontend users
- Conducting testing ITSM related stories (new development and/or enhancement) per sprint for releases
- Triaging, addressing and closing ITSM related tickets on daily basis
- Working with Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog (Request), User, Group, Role, Report, Location, MID Server, LDAP and SDLC modules/apps
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- US Citizenship or Green Card required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 1.5 years of configuration on ServiceNow platform
- Minimum 1 year experience with configuring out of box ServiceNow components; Hands on experience configuring, not just administering a system
- KB article development/enhancement experience
- ITSM suite experience
- Certified System Administrator required