ServiceNow HRSD Developer (REMOTE)
Location - Remote US East Coast
Provide expert-level consulting to clients through facilitating process design, innovative problem solving, analysis, client management, focusing on service delivery in the Human Resources domain. Provide guidance and advisory to customers on best practices, including HR Process Design, Service Alignment, Case Management, Knowledge Management, Onboarding and Offboarding Lifecycle Design, and overall HR transformation. A successful candidate must be analytical, innovative, possess a strong sense of attention to detail, and be able to demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
The Senior level ServiceNow HRSD Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Development in a ServiceNow HRSD environment
- Experience in HRSD modules - Case and Knowledge Management, Employee Document Management, Enterprise Onboarding & Transitions, Employee Service Center
- Recommending best solutions to automate existing and new functionality based on ServiceNow HRSD
- Activation and configuration of ServiceNow HRSD applications to meet business needs
- Development of workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications
- Working closely with customers to research, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions to improve their business processes
- Assisting in the identification of best practices for development of new and existing ServiceNow applications and HRSD
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in ServiceNow, and associated external integrations
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Documents testing and maintenance of solutions
ServiceNow HRSD Developer Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent years of experience) and 5+ years of overall IT experience
- 4+ years of experience with development of ServiceNow Workflows, client, and server-side scripting.
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow HR Service Delivery,
- Preferred - ServiceNow Systems Administrator Certification
- U.S. Citizen / Permanent Resident preferred