We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for "future," was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
Responsible for serving an essential role in the architecture, implementation, and administration of ServiceNow and other tools. Delivers solutions and applications which leverage the automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow. Works with Core Tools, IT Operations, IT Application, IT Enterprise Services teams, as well as vendors, and business partners to gather requirements, support, maintain, and enhance the ServiceNow platform and other tools. Plans and implements technologies that improve and streamline the support process using automation and self-service tools where possible to provide faster and more efficient support, tactical actions, and operational decision-making. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Plays prominent role within the administration, configuration, and development of core and custom ServiceNow environment through development and implantation of workflow customization, scripting, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configuration.
- Plays prominent role in the vision, architecture, and delivery of the Core Tools/ ServiceNow roadmap, which include implementation of Service Portal, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), third party tool integrations, automation, and more.
- Provides guidance on technical aspects of ServiceNow integration requirements, ensuring relevant technology standards, policies, and best practices are applied consistently.
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements emerging ServiceNow solutions required to support future state needs of the ServiceNow platform.
- Reviews, monitors, and manages the ServiceNow platform and takes proactive steps to identify areas of improvement and optimize where needed.
- Mentors and coaches junior members of the Core Tools team on ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates initiative, drive, and broad technical knowledge.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow applications including Service Portal, Service Catalog, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, CMDB, Discovery, and Orchestration.
- Proven knowledge of ITIL process / framework, ability to identify project risks and gaps, and ability to develop creative solutions catering to user experience.
- Ability to engage in detailed technical discussions. Demonstrates strong analytic reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time research and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, etc. required.
- Hands-on experience with third party tool integrations using APIs, web services, SOAP, mid-servers, etc. required.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or Application Developer certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and a minimum of three (3) + years' experience in a similar role having responsibility for administration, configuration, and development of ServiceNow or similar tool (Cherwell, BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager, ZenDesk).
Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company match
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric people
- Extensive internal growth and professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical health
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.