Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a federal integrator to assist them in identifying a ServiceNow Developer to join their team.
This is a remote contracting role for a client based out of Arlington, VA and does require eligibility to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Perform O&M on an existing scheduling module and a workflow approval system for passports and visa. The developer will develop new features for the workflow approval system. The developer is expected to follow agile software lifecycle practices.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Service Portal development experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of general ServiceNow development experience.
- Ability to implement moderate to complex level security using Access Control Lists and Business Rules.
- Service Portal (Angular and bootstrap coding experience)
- Integration Experience
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
- provided by Dice