*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF's IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking ServiceNow Developers at all levels to support upcoming needs with our federal customers.
Our IT Modernization division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client's business. The Work:
At ICF, our ServiceNow Developers help support the mission, business, service, and operational needs of our customers. ICF's ServiceNow Developers work on a wide variety of different programs to support diverse customer mission areas. We build solutions that support citizen services - such as systems that help detect fraud, waste, and abuse across federal programs, systems that help facilitate wireless spectrum auctions, and systems that support citizen engagement with regulatory and rulemaking processes - all using the ServiceNow platform. We also support new and novel employee services across our portfolio - such as improving employee's access to Human Resources business functions, our customer's business management, and stakeholder engagement capabilities, as well as core service and operations management needs of business stakeholders.Responsibilities:
- Formulate system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for application builds.
- Assist with user story creation and grooming.
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging, and creating technical documentation.
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- Understands the business or function for which the application is designed.
- Instructing, directing, and checking the work of other technical team members.
- Adept at developing front-end portal, back-end console development.
- Experience building scoped applications.
- 3+ years' experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- 3+ years of IT application system experience in technology solution delivery.
- 2+ years of experience with platform customization in relevant delivery platforms.
- 2+ years of experience with custom application development including Custom Service Portal widget creation.
- 2+ years of experience developing and customizing core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Service Catalog.
- 2+ years of experience leading and mentoring Junior ServiceNow team members.
- 2+ years of experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong communicator and ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
- US Citizenship required (required by the federal government for this position).
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports).
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with an API-led Integration Platform such as MuleSoft or Apigee.
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus.
- Experience with rebuilding and refactoring legacy applications in ServiceNow a plus.
- Experience conducting ServiceNow instance upgrades.
- ServiceNow Developer Certification is strongly preferred.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose-driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of differences.Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy .COVID-19 Policy
: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement .
Texas Remote Office (TX99)