Position: ServiceNow Cloud Architect
Location : Remote / Newark, NJ
Duration: Long Term
The cloud function is experience needed outside ServiceNow, not just managing the data. They need to understand configuration and Cloud Management Strategies
- Post implementation run support.
- ServiceNow System Admin skill set + Developer Skill set + Cloud Management Application experience
- ServiceNow Orchestration for service request to provisioning
- Basic skill sets for ServiceNow development - scripting, business rules, UI actions. Possible AngularJS + Widget experience for enhancing the portal experience later.
- Cloud User Portal
- Cloud Admin Portal experience and knowledge
- AWS plug-in activated and set up only currently.
- Enhancement & Backlog development support
- Cloud Discovery is turned on and in test/pre-prod, have also configured the necessary MID Servers to perform necessary pattern matching
- Rosti did not know if they had configured the Cost Models and Dashboards for Cost Management - that is something we will need to investigate later
- Resource needs to be able to manage and control access privileges to different end-users based on role for view access - privileges/group assignments
- Client has not yet implemented Cloud Insights Module
- Application is not yet live. Stalled at UAT. Need to develop necessary test scripts and complete UAT + documentation
- Possibility later that client will want to offer the contractor a full time position as an employee
IT First Source, Inc.
- provided by Dice