Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Nr Lichfield/Remote
Staffordshire / Nr Lichfield/ Remote / Permanent / £20-21k per annum
Currently searching for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support role for a rapidly expanding organisation, who are on an exciting digital transformation. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious IT Professional to join an exciting Service Desk team as the ongoing contact for all IT support related interactions.
The role will entail:
- Act as a first point of contact for all internal customers regarding IT issues and queries.
- Ensuring SLA's are met by responding to and resolving tickets in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of tickets ensuring the customer and ticket is updated with the ticket resolved where possible or assigned to next resolving group in a timely manner
- Provide a professional and high-quality customer support service adhering to service management principles
- Administration and support of solutions such as Active Directory, Office365, D365, Outlook and Exchange
- Create/disable/update user and system accounts; permissions, unlocks, password resets and group creation / assignment in accordance with security policies and procedures
- Installation and support of software
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and other end user peripherals for any hardware, software or network issues
The salary for this position is between £20,000 - £21,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line Analyst - Staffordshire