Service Business Analyst (Remote)Do you enjoy contributing to business growth?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Team!
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. *** add sentence specific to business area ***Partner with the best
Are you ready to join us in changing the future of energy and in delivering innovative outcomes? Leading by doing, gaining real-world experience, you'll work on crucial, complex projects across various areas. Joining a global team, you'll work alongside some of the brightest technical minds.
As a Service Business Analyst Americas you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading team of BU regional service coordinator
- Supporting the Regional Service Director & Finance Manager to analyze financial and operation data, including data for op reviews, pacing and financial reconciliations
- Leading regional SOX compliance, review with regional team, shaping improved performance and apply control plans to achieve continuous process/data compliance.
- Reviewing and auditing time reports/ATR for region and working with TLs and SMs for compliance
- Acting as the SAP / BI expert for Region - answers application/process questions for Service Managers and Field Engineers; trains teams, first line support.
- Ensuring deployment and compliance to regional SAP projects and process controls, which include defining and managing SAP project structure, schedule, cost baseline, etc.
- Training of new hires on Service process & tools together with local team
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Experience in SAP including, Field Service, Spare Parts order management and Inhouse Repair order management
- Experience in SFDC/SVMX
- Experience in dealing with national and international customers
- Minimum 5 years experience in Services
- Able to navigate matrix organization and communicate effectively at all levels of organization
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.