Server Infrastructure Technical Solutions Architect (Nationwide) #19-1381
Remote – Nationwide
World Wide Technology, Inc. is currently seeking a Server Infrastructure Technical Solutions Architect focusing on server technologies and platforms. This strategic position will reside within the Data Center Infrastructure team as part of WWT’s Global Engineering organization.
The Technical Solutions Architect will be responsible for building and executing a profitable Go-To-Market strategy around server infrastructure in collaboration with Sales, Services, Partner Management, Global Engineering, and Advanced Technology Center Engineering.
The following are desired outcomes of the Technical Solutions Architect:
- Grow WWT’s server business by 15+% within first 12 months.
- GTM messaging and presentation(s) to be delivered to partners, customers, and internal sales teams.
- Technical labs and demos within the WWT Advanced Technology Center that align with the GTM messaging and customer demand.
- Field enablement (training and education) for WWT sales and engineering teams to enable them to properly identify, size/scope, sell, and deliver opportunities and solutions.
- Defined and scoped consulting and delivery services offerings in coordination with WWT and Partner professional services organizations.
- Digital content (blogs, video blogs, podcasts, and presentations) in coordination with WWT and Partner marketing teams.
- Recurring Partner planning meetings with Cisco, Dell EMC, HPE, and Intel partner teams.
Required Technical Certifications.
- EBCs and Workshops delivered to WWT Customers.
- Participation in industry and partner conferences, workshops, and meetings as a thought leader and presenter.
- Innovative cross-practice solutions and offering with other WWT Global Engineering Teams.
- At least five (5) years architecting server-based solutions
- Experience with multiple server technologies:
- Intel CPUs, Persistent Memory, ASICs, and FPGAs
- Cisco UCS B/C/S Servers and Management Solutions
- Dell EMC PowerEdge R/MX/FX/VRTX/C Servers and Management Solutions
- HPE Proliant/Apollo/Synergy/Cloudline Servers and Management Solutions
General knowledge of the following products, technologies, and processes:
- Servers, storage arrays, and data/storage networking infrastructure
- Software-Defined compute, storage, and networking
- VMware vSphere
- Server automation, orchestration, and configuration management tools
- Container runtimes and orchestraters
- Server-based disaster recovery solutions
Mandatory Core Values:
- Embrace Change
- Team Player