Are you an experienced SEO Consultant looking for a step up?
Want to join Australia’s largest and fastest-growing independent agency, where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
We are the biggest NERDS, we are SUPER FUN, and it’s no joke. Collaborating every day, we focus on numbers-based thinking that we know will deliver real, tangible, data-driven insights (none of the fluff, jargon, and guesswork you might see elsewhere) and we have a FUN time doing it all together.
Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. It seems the rules to succeeding online are always changing, so every day our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing.
We solve the digital world by turning to the numbers (real, hard evidence you can’t deny). And our clients turn to us, the Online Marketing Gurus (the nerds who know their stuff and get it done).
Due to our exponential growth, we are looking for an experienced SEO Consultant to be an integral part of our SEO team.
We're going to show you how to be exceptional with SEO, where you will handle all types of clients, Local, Lead Generation, E-commerce and enterprise-level accounts. You will become proficient in technical implementation and web analytics packages to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for Online Marketing Gurus SME clients.
- Work Flexibility.
- Engage in ongoing career development and specialised training.
- An organisation that embraces employee well-being, diversity & inclusion, experience a pet-friendly, lively office atmosphere.
We're actively seeking our next superstar guru in South Africa to join our SEO team as a SEO Consultant where you will be responsible for:
- Supporting your Manager in the smooth running of the team, including (but not limited to) training & development, escalations, deep dives.
- Effectively manage and build relationships with internal teams, external clients, agencies, etc, to develop and execute successful SEO campaigns to achieve client objectives.
- Analyse and conduct integrated search performance management and client training workshops where required.
- Assist Account Managers with preparing for and attending meetings where needed for quarterly client reviews.
- Track progress and continuously monitor the effectiveness of search campaigns and adjust (proactively) where necessary.
- Provide support for ad-hoc analytics reporting requests from internal team members and clients.
- Provide analytics and tracking setup on different Search initiatives & Multi-Channel search campaigns for a defined set of KPI’s based on project requirements.
- Manage data gathering across a variety of platforms including Screaming Frog / Deepcrawl, Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, Search Console / Webmaster Tools, AHRefs, Google Keyword Planner, etc
- Develop content distribution strategies using earned and owned media.
- Provide creative recommendations for improving campaign performance for both SEO & integrated campaigns
- Manage a portfolio of clients.
- Construct presentation-ready reporting completed regularly delivering valuable insights as to the performance of the managed SEO campaigns.
- Our #1 belief and goal is that if employees are happy and over the moon - the culture is amazing and together we can achieve incredible results!
- Massive focus on hiring good human beings - we believe the rest can be learned and developed through our training initiatives
- Huge focus on employee development, engagement & growth opportunities
- Hybrid-working - enjoy the great office vibe and the benefit of working from home
- Largest independent agency in Australia - tripled revenue year in last 3 years
- We are in significant growth mode, looking for our future leaders as we scale globally- currently 140+ employees in Sydney and Melbourne, 40 in the Philippines, as well as USA expansion ongoing. This was 30 employees 3 years ago!
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- Our values are- We ‘Share evidence, not opinion’, ‘Find solutions, not problems’, ‘Make customers love you’, ‘Own it and get it done’
- We live Diversity, Equity & Inclusion as our people including our Leadership Team are of many cultural backgrounds and represent a positive gender mix. In fact we have people from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds including LGBTQ, disability and socio-economic backgrounds.
OMG is an equal opportunity employer, so by working for us, you’ll be part of an organization that supports diversity and inclusion.
- You have SEO experience, minimum 4 years
- You have Digital Marketing experience, minimum 3 years
- Knowledge of the key aspects of SEO or integrated marketing campaigns as well as inbound of multi-channel marketing concepts
- Knowledge and application of SEO and web analytics tools for data analysis (basic and advanced analytics certified)
- Know how to present findings and relevant recommendations succinctly
- Ability to prioritise and self-manage tasks
- Competency in soft-skills, including, but not limited to, project management, communication, interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, objection handling
- Has demonstrated ability to manage projects to a budget & on time. When issues have arisen, proactively deal with them.
- Possess knowledge of how websites work both from a user perspective and from a search agent's perspective
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc
- You have strong organisational and time management skills as well as Administration/Project Management skills.