If you are a SEO Analyst with experience, please read on!
Location: Remote USA (we're in Des Moines, IA)
Salary: $60,000 - 70,000 DOE
Full time - Direct hire
What You Will Be Doing
- Works with cross-functional teams to establish and implement SEO strategies for clients.
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, execution and analysis.
- Evaluates SEO performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs) on a weekly basis in order to make recommendations and alterations in a timely manner.
- Performs keyword research and monitors keyword performance.
- Manage local SEO programs individually and at scale.
- Collaborates with content strategists to incorporate keywords and searcher intent into writing.
- Performs technical SEO audits to uncover issues and inhibitors to website performance.
- Analyzes data at an advanced level to identify the root cause of issues.
- Identifies backlink opportunities and performs necessary outreach.
- Actively stays current with industry and client research in order to help facilitate early adoption of new technologies and advertising channels.
What You Need for this Position
- Google Analytics
- Tag Manager
- Search Console
- WordPress (nice to have not required)
So, if you are a SEO Analyst with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume to Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : EQ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Erinn Quivey - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.